LCI finds and retains experts with special knowledge, skills, experience, training and education that exceeds the experience of laymen.
LCI retains Medical, Scientific, Health, Technical, Business and Forensic Professionals. Experts are available for document review, legal consultation, and litigation services.
LCI knows that an expert should be involved in a case as early as possible. This includes technical analysis, deposition prep, discovery, document analysis, settlement and mediation discussions, and summarization of facts for juries. LCI knows that the client should be involved in the selection and retention of an expert before any payment agreements are reached.
LCI researches and places the right legal expert on cases.
If you need an expert, call us.
- Compatibility skills
- Communication skills
- Education, degrees and training
- Specific knowledge
- Practical experience
- Licensing and peer reviewed publications
- Qualifications as an expert witness
- Willingness to serve as an expert
- Ability to provide timely reports
- Dual ability to serve both as a consultant and an expert
- Prepare demonstrative evidence
- Testify at a deposition and trial